The part is papirs_papirs-wl in guanix/lib-sensors. Razen crashes whenever I add it to a project. I recreated it by copy-pasting (a little hard, by the way, when you paste into a grid because the alignment changes), and that works fine.
Ok, this is odd. I first added to one project, and it was fine. Then I tried adding it to the original project the part was for, and it crashed. Then I tried the first project, and the attached crash occurred.
It also crashes if I add to a new, empty project.
There's a small probability that I accidentally picked the new, copy-pasted version of the part the first time around, but I don't think so.