TexTools for Blender
TexTools is a Free addon for Blender 3D with a set of professional UV and Texture toolsBack in 2009 I released the Original TexTools for 3dsMax. Current features include: Easy Texture Baking, UV Align and Selection tools and Texel Density tools.
Download & Documentation
- PayPal Donation for those that like doing that
- Git repository on BitBucket
- 3dsMax version of TexTools
- Blenderartist discussion thread
- Polycount discussion thread
- Personal website renderhjs.net all written in haxe ;)
- Download TexTools for Blender
- In Blender from the File menu open User Preferences
- Go to the Add-ons tab .
- Hit Install Addon-on from File... and Select the zip file.
- Enable the TexTools Addon
- The TexTools panel can be found in the UV/Image Editor view in the left Tool Panel.