The number one Game Boy Advance emulator for iOS is back, and has been rewritten from the ground up for iOS 7.
• Completely new emulator core based on VBA-M
• iPad Support
• Full GBC game compatibility
• Cheat Codes
• Dropbox Sync
• Customizable Skins
• Sustain Button
• Event Distribution
• Wario Ware: Twisted Support
• iOS 7 Controller support
• URL Scheme support (gba4ios://ROM%20Name%20Here)
• Save States
• Portrait + Landscape layouts
• iTunes File Sharing Support
• Fast Forward
GBA4iOS can be opened in Xcode and deployed to an iOS device just like an other app, but there are a few steps that need to be completed first:
• Download and install Cocoapods
• From the root directory, run the following command in terminal:
• Open up the .xcworkspace file, and deploy to your device!
• GBA4iOS 2.0 requires Xcode 5 or later, targeting iOS 7.0 and above.
• For deployment to iOS 6 devices, use the project in the 1.x branch.
Questions about GBA4iOS? Check http://gba4iosapp.com/faq/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.