- include the file bgpdump_lib.h
- call bgpdump_open_dump() to open desired Zebra/MRT dump/update file
- repeat the next 3 steps until EOF
- call bgpdump_read_next() to read an entry
- analyze the entry
- call bgdump_free_mem() to free up memory allocated by bgpdump_read_next()
- call bgdump_close_dump() to close the dump file
Please see bgdump_formats.h for a description of data structures used.
An example is included - example.c - it lists all the information gathered from a dump/update file given as a command line parameter.