This bamboo plugin provides a task that can be used to send HTTP notifications during a build plan.
* atlas-run -- installs this plugin into Bamboo and starts it on http://localhost:6990/bamboo
* atlas-debug -- same as atlas-run, but allows a debugger to attach at port 5005
* atlas-cli -- after atlas-run or atlas-debug, opens a Maven command line window:
- 'pi' reinstalls the plugin into the running Bamboo instance
* atlas-help -- prints description for all commands in the SDK
Full documentation is always available at: