We could not directly reproduce the issue. Please provide us with the following information to allow further investigations:
– Which device do you use? (iPhone 2G–4S, iPad 1&2 or a iPod touch?)
– Which version of iOS is affected?
– Do you use the latest version of Naval Combat?
At the moment we could think of the following reasons for the problem:
– You are not correctly logged into Game Center (pleas try the Game Center app to log in)
– Some problem with the Internet connection
– Apple’s Game Center services could have had problems
Since this problems seems to be caused directly by Game Center you might want to create a bug report directly at Apple’s site: https://bugreport.apple.com/
We would love to help you resolve this issue, so please do write us if the problem persists!
Your Naval Combat Team
Former userAccount Deleted
Thanks mate, I will contact apple for this problem however I couldn't find anything on their sites either. Apparently, I have the same problem with Black Ops Zombies as well, so it is not really Naval Combat's problem... Thanks for your assistence.