WARNING: this project is outdated. Please use the newer and maintained version over at GitHub: https://github.com/Playful-Interactive-Environments/UnityTrackingClient
This is a Unity3D Project which includes implementations of a transmission client for position tracking protocols. The project was built and tested in Unity3D 5.1.0f3
Which protocols are supported?
- open TUIO protocol (UDP / OSC.NET)
- proprietary Pharus protocol (TCP)
- proprietary Pharus protocol (UDP)
What else is included?
- A basic setup for player management
- A simple evaluation module which records positions (and optionally also game events) to JSON format
- A config_tracking.xml file for easy access to settings in builds (Pharus only)
Example usage: http://game-changer.at/