Helper project for constructing the PyObjC website
This project is currently a work in progress,
in particular the output of this project is
not yet used on the actual website.
To use this project:
* Make sure sphinx is installed
* This project should be cloned next to
a pyobjc checkout.
* Collect the documentation sources from
the pyobjc source tree:
$ python3 ./pyobjc-website collect
* Create the HTML code for the website:
$ python3 ./pyobjc-website html
* Look at the website using:
$ open _build/html/index.html"
* Documentation is incomplete and often
only useful when you already understand
how the project works.
* I'm now using an unmodified default sphinx
template, this could use some tweaking
to get a nicer and more distinct L&F.
* Add subcommand to publish the stub/redirect
sites for the various subprojects