- * NSArray/NSMutableArray should have same interface as tuple/list
* NSData/NSMutableData should have same interface as bytes/bytearray
(the former obviously only for 3.x)
* The plan: flag == False in 2.3, flag == True in 2.4, remove flag in 2.5.
(and: add hooks to py2app to enable setting the flag in setup.py)
-- TODO: compile bridgesupport files into something more efficient, drop
- libxml support code (to because of libxml on 10.6 and 10.5 mess)
+- Binaries are build using a local copy of libxml by default, to avoid
+ problems when building on OSX 10.6 and running on earlier releases.
+- TODO: compile bridgesupport files into something more efficient.
(At the very least least: the PyObjCMethodSignature objects can be shared
This should improve performance and reduce memory usage (when proper caching
-- TODO: Rebuild documentation using Sphinx
+- The documentation is now written using Sphinx.
- The (undocument) module ``PyObjCTools.DistUtilsSupport`` is no longer