'ECLLexer', 'UrbiscriptLexer', 'OpenEdgeLexer', 'BroLexer',
'MscgenLexer', 'KconfigLexer', 'VGLLexer', 'SourcePawnLexer',
'RobotFrameworkLexer', 'PuppetLexer', 'NSISLexer', 'RPMSpecLexer',
- 'CbmBasicV2Lexer', 'AutoItLexer', 'Easy
+ 'CbmBasicV2Lexer', 'AutoItLexer', 'EasyrieveLexer', 'JclLexer',
Easytrieve Plus is a programming language for extracting, filtering and
converting sequential data. Furthermore it can layout data for reports.
filenames = ['*.ezt', '*.mac']
mimetypes = ['text/x-easytrieve']
- # TODO: Fix capitalization: Easytrieve instead of EasyTrieve.
# Note: We cannot use r'\b' at the start and end of keywords because
- # Easy
Trieve Plus delimiter characters are:
+ # Easyrieve Plus delimiter characters are:
- Perform a structural analysis for basic Easy
+ Perform a structural analysis for basic Easyrieve constructs.
# Found PARM, JOB and PROC/END-PROC:
- # pretty sure this is Easy
+ # pretty sure this is Easyrieve.
- # Found PARAM and JOB: probably this is Easy
+ # Found PARAM and JOB: probably this is Easyrieve
- # Found JOB and possibly other keywords: might be Easy
+ # Found JOB and possibly other keywords: might be Easyrieve
# Note: PARAM is not a proper English word, so this is
- # regarded a much better indicator for Easy
+ # regarded a much better indicator for Easyrieve than