* Added love.mouse.setX/setY.
* Added love.filesystem.getIdentity.
* Added HDR canvas support.
+ * Added Source:isPlaying.
+ * Added mipmapping support (has isSupported test).
+ * Added Font:getAscent/getDescent/getBaseline.
+ * Added Canvas:getPixel.
+ * Added vertex shader support.
+ * Added boolean support to Shader:send.
+ * Added support for UTF-8 ImageFonts.
+ * Added SoundData:getDuration.
* OPTIONAL: Added support for GME.
* Fixed crashes with font drawing on some ATI cards.
* Fixed multiplicative blend mode.
* Fixed Box2D exception in World:update.
* Fixed spacing for the last character in an ImageFont.
+ * Fixed crash when locking SpriteBatches multiple times.
+ * Fixed File:read reading past end of file.
+ * Fixed keyrepeat settings being lost after (indirect) setMode.
* Moved love's startup to modules/love.
* Renamed love's boot script to 'love.boot', which can be required.
+ * Renamed PixelEffect to Shader (but now with vertex shaders).
* Removed love.joystick.open and friends.
+ * Removed love.graphics.drawTest.
* Updated allocation for SoundData, it's more efficient and less wasteful.
* Updated Source:set* functions to default z to 0.
* Updated the windows console, it now tries to re-use an active one first.
* Updated love.image memory handling, improves errors and thread-safety.
* Updated order of sleep/present in love.run (now draws, *then* sleeps).
+ * Updated the setFilter and setWrap methods, the second argument is now optional.
+ * Updated font rendering code, now more performant.
+ * Updated error handling, error handlers now get resolved when the error occurs.
LOVE 0.8.0 [Rubber Piggy]