+ * Added better multiplayer networking support via ENet.
* Added --fused command line argument, to simulate fusing.
* Added the ability to have exit values.
* Added SoundData:getDuration and SoundData:getSampleCount.
* Added Source:isPlaying.
* Added new Channels api for love.thread.
+ * Added limited table support to Channel:push.
+ * Added Thread:isRunning.
* Added love.math module.
* Added a platform-independent (good) random implementation to love.math.
* Added RandomGenerator objects and love.math.newRandomGenerator.
* Added support for resizable, borderless, and non-centered windows.
* Added resize and visible events.
* Added love.window.getDimensions.
+ * Added love.window.getIcon.
* Added love.mousefocus and love.window.hasMouseFocus.
* Added love.mouse.setX/setY.
* Added joystickaxis and joystickhat events.
* Fixed crash when binding SpriteBatches multiple times.
* Fixed SpriteBatches with more than 16,384 sprites.
* Fixed particle draw order for ParticleSystems.
+ * Fixed ParticleSystem:setSizes resetting the size variation.
* Fixed the graphics viewport not matching the window size when using an unsupported fullscreen mode.
* Fixed getMode and friends returning wrong values when using desktop size.
* Fixed keyrepeat settings being lost after (indirect) setMode.
+ * Fixed the icon being reset after setMode.
* Fixed memory leak in the mp3 decoder.
* Fixed sound issues with some versions of OpenAL soft, by enabling direct channels.
* Fixed 'random' hangs in audio.
* Renamed ParticleSystem:count and all getNum* functions to get*Count.
* Renamed love.graphics.drawq to love.graphics.drawg.
* Renamed SpriteBatch:addq/setq to SpriteBatch:addg/setg.
+ * Renamed SoundData:getBits to SoundData:getBitDepth.
* Removed love.graphics.drawTest.
* Removed love.graphics.quad/triangle.
* Updated love.graphics.newParticleSystem to have a default buffer size of 1000.
* Updated love.image.newImageData and love.graphics.newImage to accept FileData.
* Updated ImageData:setPixel to accept a table and default to 255 alpha.
+ * Updated ImageData:mapPixel to accept optional x,y,w,h arguments.
* Updated ImageData:mapPixel to be more efficient.
* Updated love.image memory handling, improves errors and thread-safety.
* Updated all love object constructors to optionally accept FileData if they accept a filename.
* Updated allocation for SoundData, it's more efficient and less wasteful.
+ * Updated SoundData:set/getSample to error for invalid samples.
* Updated Source:set* functions to default z to 0.
+ * Updated Source:seek to error for negative offsets.
+ * Updated Thread:start to accept arguments which get passed to the thread.
* Updated love.timer.getFPS to be microsecond-accurate.
* Updated love.timer.getTime to be microsecond-accurate and monotonic.