Love does not start (Windows 10 Update)
Recently upgraded to Windows 10 Creators Update. After the upgrade, love seems to have stopped opening correctly for all of my projects, including the super toast (without a project).
- Windows 10 x64 Creators update; build 15063
- Intel Integrated Graphics, NVidia 525M GT
- Download latest love2d.zip (0.10.2)
- Run love.exe
- Title is correct
- White background
- On clicking window, states it is not responding
- Screenshot for the super toast: http://i.imgur.com/dAohROm.png
Did some digging, looks like it might be related to
Please let me know what other debugging steps I can take, I would love to supply as much information as possible.