Recently upgraded to Windows 10 Creators Update. After the upgrade, love seems to have stopped opening correctly for all of my projects, including the super toast (without a project).
- Windows 10 x64 Creators update; build 15063
- Intel Integrated Graphics, NVidia 525M GT
- Download latest love2d.zip (0.10.2)
- Run love.exe
- Title is correct
- White background
- On clicking window, states it is not responding
- Screenshot for the super toast: http://i.imgur.com/dAohROm.png
Did some digging, looks like it might be related to
Please let me know what other debugging steps I can take, I would love to supply as much information as possible.