LOVE 0.9.1 [Baby Inspector]
* Added Source:clone.
* Added ParticleSystem:clone.
* Added ParticleSystem:moveTo, has smoother emitter movement compared to setPosition.
* Added ParticleSystem:setRelativeRotation.
* Added love.graphics.setWireframe for debugging.
* Added Mesh:setDrawRange and Mesh:getDrawRange.
* Added instancing support to Meshes with Mesh:setInstanceCount.
* Added CircleShape:getPoint and CircleShape:setPoint.
* Added Mesh/SpriteBatch/ParticleSystem:setTexture, accepts Canvases and Images.
* Added high-dpi window support for Retina displays in OS X, via the 'highdpi' window flag.
* Added love.window.getPixelScale.
* Added love.graphics.getSystemLimit.
* Added antialiasing support to Canvases.
* Added Canvas:getFSAA.
* Added 'love_ScreenSize' built-in variable in shaders.
* Added love.getVersion.
* Added support for gamma-correct rendering.
* Added love.graphics.isSupported("srgb").
* Added love.math.gammaToLinear and love.math.linearToGamma.
* Added RandomGenerator:getState and RandomGenerator:setState.
* Added Body:setUserData and Body:getUserData.
* Added some missing obscure key constants.
* Added optional callback function argument to love.filesystem.getDirectoryItems.
* Deprecated Mesh/SpriteBatch/ParticleSystem:setImage.
* Deprecated love.graphics.getMaxImageSize and love.graphics.getMaxPointSize.
* Fixed love.graphics.scale with negative values causing incorrect line widths.
* Fixed Joystick:isDown using 0-based button index arguments.
* Fixed Source:setPitch to error when infinity or NaN is given.
* Fixed love.graphics.setCanvas() to restore the proper viewport and scissor rectangles.
* Fixed TrueType font glyphs which request a monochrome bitmap pixel mode.
* Fixed love.graphics.reset causing crashes when called in between love.graphics.push/pop.
* Fixed tab characters ("\t") to display properly with love.graphics.print.
* Fixed World:getBodyList and World:getJointList causing hard crashes.
* Fixed loading BC4 compressed textures.
* Fixed SoundData objects being initialized with garbage values.
* Fixed 8-bit SoundData samples when used in love.audio Sources.
* Renamed love.graphics.getMaxImageSize to love.graphics.getMaxTextureSize (old function still exists.)
* Updated the error text for love.filesystem’s module searchers when require fails.
* Updated the love.filesystem module searchers to be tried after package.preload instead of before.
* Updated love.graphics.newParticleSystem, newSpriteBatch, and newMesh to accept Canvases.
* Updated Canvas drawing code, texture coordinates are no longer flipped vertically.
* Updated Canvas:renderTo to work properly if a Canvas is currently active.
* Updated ParticleSystem:setEmissionRate to accept non-integer numbers.
* Updated Source:play to return a boolean indicating success.
* Updated t.console in conf.lua to create the console before modules are loaded in Windows.
* Updated Mesh vertex maps (index buffers) to use less space in VRAM.
* Updated love.graphics.newMesh and Mesh:setVertices to default the UV parameters to 0,0.
* Updated Fixture:set/getUserData to work in Coroutines.
* Updated fullscreen-desktop and resizable window modes in OS X to use Mac OS 10.7's fullscreen Spaces.
* Updated love.filesystem's C library loader to look in paths added via love.filesystem.mount, in Fused mode.
* Updated the default love.run code to make initial love.math.random calls more random.
LOVE 0.9.0 [Baby Inspector]
* Added better multiplayer networking support via ENet.
* Added --fused command line argument, to simulate fusing.
* Added liblove.
* Added the ability to have exit values.
* Added exit value of 1 in case of error by default.
* Added basic support for the file:// uri scheme.
* Added love.filesystem.isFused.
* Added love.filesystem.getIdentity.
* Added love.filesystem.append.
* Added love.filesystem.getSize.
* Added love.filesystem.mount and love.filesystem.unmount.
* Added optional file search order parameter to love.filesystem.setIdentity.
* Added File:isOpen and File:getMode.
* Added Fie:setBuffer, File:getBuffer, and File:flush.
* Added textinput event for unicode text input.
* Added love.keyboard.setTextInput and love.keyboard.hasTextInput.
* Added previously internal Rasterizer and GlyphData object methods.
* Added support for UTF-8 ImageFonts.
* Added Font:getAscent/getDescent/getBaseline.
* Added Font:setFilter/getFilter.
* Added Font:hasGlyphs.
* Added angle, scale, and shear parameters to love.graphics.printf.
* Added HDR canvas support.
* Added mipmapping support (has isSupported test).
* Added vertex shader support.
* Added boolean support to Shader:send.
* Added Canvas:getPixel.
* Added blend mode "replace".
* Added line join modes.
* Added Mesh objects, allowing for arbitrary textured polygons.
* Added multiple render target support to love.graphics.setCanvas.
* Added love.graphics.setColorMask.
* Added love.graphics.origin.
* Added love.graphics.getRendererInfo.
* Added love.graphics.getMaxImageSize.
* Added SpriteBatch:getCount and SpriteBatch:getBufferSize.
* Added SpriteBatch:getColor.
* Added ParticleSystem:emit.
* Added ParticleSystem:setInsertMode and ParticleSystem:getInsertMode.
* Added many ParticleSystem getter methods.
* Added DXT compressed texture support via love.image.newCompressedData.
* Added love.image.isCompressed and Image:isCompressed.
* Added Image/Canvas/ImageData:getDimensions.
* Added anisotropic filtering support for Images, Canvases, and Fonts.
* Added Image:refresh.
* Added Image:getData.
* Added SoundData:getDuration and SoundData:getSampleCount.
* Added Source:isPlaying.
* Added Source:setRelative and Source:isRelative.
* Added Source:setCone and Source:getCone.
* Added Source:getChannels.
* Added new Channels API for love.thread.
* Added limited table support to Channel:push.
* Added Thread:getError.
* Added Thread:isRunning.
* Added threaderror event.
* Added love.math module.
* Added a platform-independent (good) random implementation to love.math.
* Added RandomGenerator objects.
* Added BezierCurve objects.
* Added love.math.triangulate and love.math.isConvex.
* Added love.math.noise.
* Added love.timer.getAverageDelta.
* Added Data:getString.
* Added Contact:getChildren.
* Added love.system module.
* Added love.system.getClipboardText and love.system.setClipboardText.
* Added love.system.getOS and love.system.getProcessorCount.
* Added love.window module.
* Added love.window.isVisible.
* Added flags to love.window.setMode.
* Added monitor choosing support to love.window.setMode.
* Added support for resizable, borderless, and non-centered windows.
* Added support for "fullscreen-desktop" mode.
* Added window resize and visible events.
* Added love.window.getDimensions.
* Added love.window.getIcon.
* Added t.window.icon to love.conf.
* Added love.mousefocus and love.window.hasMouseFocus.
* Added custom hardware cursors via love.mouse.newCursor.
* Added love.mouse.setX/setY.
* Added Joystick objects.
* Added love.joystick.getJoystick.
* Added joystick connect and disconnect events.
* Added joystickaxis and joystickhat events.
* Added unified Gamepad API for joysticks which have a similar layout to the Xbox controller.
* Added joystick vibration support, works with most common gamepads.
* OPTIONAL: Added support for Game Music Emu.
* Fixed fused mode in OS X.
* Fixed printing to the console in Windows before love.load is called.
* Fixed the default love.run to not include the time taken by love.load in the first frame's dt.
* Fixed the error screen not always appearing until the next input event.
* Fixed love.event.clear.
* Fixed love.mouse.setPosition when called in love.load.
* Fixed scaling in several love.physics functions.
* Fixed Box2D exception in World:update.
* Fixed many uncaught Box2D / love.physics exceptions for Bodies and Joints.
* Fixed ChainShape:getPoints running out of Lua stack space and crashing.
* Fixed File:read reading past end of file.
* Fixed love.filesystem.setIdentity not removing read access from old directories.
* Fixed possible memory leak in utf-8 decoder.
* Fixed spacing for the last character in an ImageFont.
* Fixed line wrapping in love.graphics.printf.
* Fixed love.graphics.printf to error if the wrap limit is negative.
* Fixed love.graphics.print truncating strings with embedded zeros.
* Fixed crashes with font drawing on some ATI cards.
* Fixed artifacts when drawing lines at huge scale.
* Fixed Fonts and Canvases ignoring default image filter.
* Fixed scissor boxes when a canvas is set after love.graphics.setScissor is called.
* Fixed love.graphics.getLineWidth returning incorrect values.
* Fixed love.graphics.getColor on some Windows systems.
* Fixed alpha blend mode.
* Fixed multiplicative blend mode.
* Fixed love.graphics.getPointStyle.
* Fixed line numbers in shader errors.
* Fixed Shader:send with Images and Canvases failing sometimes.
* Fixed Shader:send to keep a reference to sent Images and Canvases.
* Fixed crash when binding SpriteBatches multiple times.
* Fixed SpriteBatches with more than 16,384 sprites.
* Fixed particle draw order for ParticleSystems.
* Fixed ParticleSystem:setSizes resetting the size variation.
* Fixed the graphics viewport not matching the window size when using an unsupported fullscreen mode.
* Fixed getMode and friends returning wrong values when using desktop size.
* Fixed keyrepeat settings being lost after (indirect) setMode.
* Fixed the icon being reset after setMode.
* Fixed memory leak in the mp3 decoder.
* Fixed sound issues with some versions of OpenAL soft, by enabling direct channels.
* Fixed 'random' hangs in audio.
* Fixed love.sound.newDecoder not accepting FileData.
* Fixed case (in)sensitivity of sound file extension parsing.
* Fixed looping support in tracker music formats.
* Fixed skipping/looping issues when playing streaming audio Sources.
* Fixed race condition in Source:play.
* Fixed WAVE sound playback.
* Moved love's startup to modules/love.
* Moved window-related functions from love.graphics to love.window.
* Renamed love's boot script to 'love.boot', which can be required.
* Renamed love.filesystem.mkdir to love.filesystem.createDirectory.
* Renamed love.filesystem.enumerate to love.filesystem.getDirectoryItems.
* Renamed World:setAllowSleeping to World:setSleepingAllowed.
* Renamed ChainShape:setPrevVertex to ChainShape:setPreviousVertex.
* Renamed Joint:enableMotor to Joint:setMotorEnabled.
* Renamed Joint:enableLimit and Joint:isLimitEnabled to Joint:setLimitsEnabled and Joint:hasLimitsEnabled.
* Renamed t.screen to t.window in love.conf.
* Renamed love.graphics.setCaption to love.window.setTitle.
* Renamed PixelEffect to Shader (but now with vertex shaders).
* Renamed love.graphics.setDefaultImageFilter to love.graphics.setDefaultFilter.
* Renamed ParticleSystem:setSprite to ParticleSystem:setImage.
* Renamed ParticleSystem:setGravity to ParticleSystem:setLinearAcceleration.
* Renamed ParticleSystem:setLifetime/setParticleLife to setEmitter/ParticleLifetime.
* Renamed ParticleSystem:count and all getNum* functions to get*Count.
* Renamed Source:setDistance to Source:setAttenuationDistances.
* Renamed SoundData:getBits and Decoder:getBits to SoundData:getBitDepth and Decoder:getBitDepth.
* Renamed love.mouse.setGrab to love.mouse.setGrabbed.
* Removed release mode.
* Removed love.keyboard.getKeyRepeat (see love.keyboard.hasKeyRepeat).
* Removed the unicode argument from love.keypressed (see love.textinput).
* Removed love.graphics.drawTest.
* Removed love.graphics.quad/triangle.
* Removed love.graphics.setColorMode.
* Removed love.graphics.newStencil.
* Removed love.graphics.setLine/setPoint.
* Removed love.graphics.drawq (functionality is merged into love.graphics.draw).
* Removed SpriteBatch:addq/setq (functionality is merged into SpriteBatch:add/set).
* Removed Quad:flip.
* Removed ParticleSystem:isFull/isEmpty.
* Removed ParticleSystem:getX/getY.
* Removed love.graphics.checkMode.
* Removed love.joystick.open and friends.
* Removed love.joystick module functions which operated on individual joysticks (see Joystick objects).
* Removed joystick ball support.
* Removed thread names.
* Removed old thread messaging API (see Channels).
* Removed love.timer.getMicroTime.
* Updated functions which return love objects to re-use the Lua-side object instead of always recreating it.
* Updated the windows console, it now tries to re-use an active one first.
* Updated error handling, error handlers now get resolved when the error occurs.
* Updated order of sleep/present in love.run (now draws, *then* sleeps).
* Updated love.filesystem to try to create the appdata directory if it doesn't exist yet.
* Updated the default filesystem identity to omit file extension.
* Updated love.filesystem.newFile to optionally open the file.
* Updated most love.filesystem functions to return nil, error on internal failure.
* Updated love.keyboard.setKeyRepeat to take a boolean argument instead of numbers.
* Updated love.keypressed's second argument to be a boolean indicating key repeat.
* Updated keyboard key constants for some more modern keyboard keys.
* Updated window code to use adaptive vsync when available, if vsync is enabled.
* updated love.graphics.print's x and y arguments to default to 0.
* Updated the setFilter and setWrap methods, the second argument is now optional.
* Updated Font and ParticleSystem rendering code, now more performant.
* Updated SpriteBatch code, now more performant when adding/setting and (un)binding.
* Updated Canvas code to support more systems.
* Updated Canvas:getImageData and love.graphics.newScreenshot to be more efficient.
* Updated love.graphics.newScreenshot to create a fully opaque image by default.
* Updated error messages when sending bad values to Shaders.
* Updated love.graphics.newParticleSystem to have a default buffer size of 1000.
* Updated ImageData:setPixel to accept a table and default to 255 alpha.
* Updated ImageData:mapPixel, is now more efficient and accepts optional x,y,w,h arguments.
* Updated love.image memory handling, improves errors and thread-safety.
* Updated all love object constructors to optionally accept FileData if they accept a filename.
* Updated allocation for SoundData, it's more efficient and less wasteful.
* Updated SoundData:set/getSample to error for invalid samples.
* Updated Source:set* functions to default z to 0.
* Updated Source:seek to error for negative offsets.
* Updated Thread:start to accept arguments which get passed to the thread.
* Updated love.timer.getFPS to be microsecond-accurate.
* Updated love.timer.getTime to be microsecond-accurate and monotonic.
* Updated Box2D to version 2.3.0.
LOVE 0.8.0 [Rubber Piggy]
* Added release error screen.
* Added alpha to love.graphics.setBackgroundColor.
* Added Canvas:clear(r, g, b, a).
* Added Canvas support to love.graphics.drawq.
* Added Canvas:getWidth and Canvas:getHeight.
* Added love.graphics.arc.
* Added seek and tell to Source objects.
* Added color interpolation to ParticleSystem.
* Added automatic PO2 padding for systems not supporting the OpenGL extension.
* Added UTF-8 support for fonts.
* Added Box2D error handling for some commonly failing functions.
* Added ability for fused release games to have their write dir in appdata.
* Added shear transformation to drawing functions.
* Added origin to font printing.
* Added love.graphics.getMode.
* Added per-sprite colors on SpriteBatches.
* Added PixelEffects.
* Added love.graphics.isSupported.
* Added love.graphics.getCanvas.
* Added love.event.quit.
* Added stencil masks.
* Added alternative SpriteBatch provider, it should work everywhere now.
* Added a loader for binary modules.
* Added Thread:getKeys.
* Added option of fractions for Quads.
* Added PNG, JPEG and GIF support to ImageData:encode.
* Added 64-bit support for Mac OS X.
* Added premultiplied blending mode.
* Added functions to set/get default image filter modes.
* Added SpriteBatch:set.
* Added new events system, with support for custom events and long event names.
* Added sound attenuation by distance.
* Added SpriteBatch:getImage.
* Added combine color mode.
* Added automatic random seeding to love.run.
* Added support for the subtract BlendMode on older graphics cards.
* Added love._os field, which contains the OS the game is running on.
* Fixed wrapping for single words.
* Fixed tracebacks not showing filenames.
* Fixed love.graphics.push/pop capable of causing overflows/underflows.
* Fixed setScissor on Canvases.
* Fixed several issues with audio, e.g. clicks and pops in mp3s.
* Fixed crashes when bodies were destroyed during collisions.
* Fixed bound SpriteBatches corrupting when drawing.
* Fixed thread-safety issues with ImageData.
* Fixed memory leaks in audio sources.
* Fixed thread's set (previously send) accidentally changing the type.
* Fixed SoundData allocating the wrong number of samples.
* Fixed SpriteBatch support on Intel cards.
* Fixed love.filesystem.lines() leaking.
* Fixed most leaking on unclosed File objects.
* Fixed crashes when operating on non-existent files.
* Fixed a bug where empty files on windows would never reach eof.
* Fixed crash when SoundData runs out of memory.
* Fixed ordering of loaders, love should have priority over lua.
* Fixed several miscellaneous memory leaks.
* Fixed a few cases where strings with \0 in them would not be stored correctly.
* Fixed love's startup time being in the first dt.
* Fixed internal string conversions, they are faster now.
* Fixed (bad) performance of ImageData:paste.
* Fixed love.graphics.toggleFullscreen not maintaining graphics state.
* Renamed SpriteBatch's lock/unlock to bind/unbind.
* Renamed Framebuffer to Canvas.
* Renamed love.thread.send/receive to set/get.
* Renamed love.graphics.setRenderTarget to setCanvas.
* Removed canvas auto-clearing.
* Removed EncodedImageData.
* Removed old syntax for require (with extension).
* Removed love.graphics.setFont([file], [size]).
* Removed Thread:kill.
* Updated love.joystick to be 1-indexed.
* Updated Sources to update more cleanly and control more intuitively.
* Updated font engine.
* Updated line drawing to a custom system.
* Updated love.timer.sleep to use seconds, like the rest of love.
* Updated love.timer to be more accurate.
* Updated love.graphics.circle to have max(10, r) as default for segments.
* Updated ImageData:encode to write to files directly.
* Updated version compatibility system to actually do something.
* Updated love.run's order, events are checked just before update.
* Updated Box2D to version 2.2.1.
LOVE 0.7.2 [Game Slave]
* Added Framebuffer:get/setWrap.
* Added love.event.clear.
* Added support for any number of arguments to love.keyboard.isDown, love.mouse.isDown and love.joystick.isDown.
* Added SpriteBatch:setImage().
* Fixed fused games not working.
* Fixed ParticleSystem:setSize ignoring the variation argument.
* Fixed some file-opening exceptions not being caught.
* Fixed files loaded by libmodplug being too loud.
* Fixed paths with periods in them not working.
* Fixed love.graphics.getBlendMode not detecting subtractive and multiplicative blend modes.
* Fixed crash when there was no memory available for newImageData(w, h).
* Updated PhysicsFS version to 2.0.2 on Windows
* Updated OpenAL Soft version to 1.13 on Windows
* Updated libmodplug version to 0.8.8.1 on Windows
* Updated FreeType version to 2.4.4 on Windows
* Updated libmpg123 version to 1.13.2 on Windows
* Windows binary no longer depends on VC2005 runtime.
* Windows binary no longer depends on SSE2 support.
LOVE 0.7.1 [Game Slave]
* Added source:isPaused()
* Added error when initial window can't be created.
* Added framebuffer filter modes.
* Added love.filesystem.getLastModified.
* Added filter modes for ImageFonts.
* Added dead key support by using "unknown" key with correct unicode value.
* Added 0 width and height in love.conf. (for current desktop resolution)
* Added alpha support when encoding TGA images.
* Fixed a lot of bugs regarding zero characters in threads.
* Fixed handling of a directory named "love" in current directory.
* Fixed a few unhandled errors in setScissor.
* Fixed a bug where old physics callbacks were never dereferenced.
* Fixed loss of mouse visibility settings on setMode.
* Fixed creation of a framebuffer unbinding current framebuffer.
* Fixed several race conditions in love.thread.
* Fixed 'love .', so it won't use lovedir/. as save dir.
* Fixed setLineHeight.
* Fixed extended ascii and ImageFonts.
* Fixed printf's line wrapping.
* Fixed crash when playing sounds.
* Fixed playback of mp3s with arbitrary sample rates.
* Fixed handling of negative indices in love.joystick.
* Fixed toggleFullscreen.
* Fixed unexpected behaviour with hash tables to love.graphics.line.
* Fixed mouse coordinates being capped after setMode.
* Fixed setFont's error handling on a non-existant file.
* Fixed issue where Windows builds would hard crash on Lua errors
* Removed custom sample rates for Decoders.
LOVE 0.7.0 [Game Slave]
* Added love.thread.
* Added love.font.
* Added love.graphics.Framebuffer.
* Added Source:play, Source:pause, etc.
* Added Source:isStatic().
* Added get/setPosition, get/setVelocity, and get/setDirection to Source.
* Added get/setGroupIndex to CircleShape and PolygonShape.
* Added Font:getWrap.
* Added identity field to love.conf.
* Added love.quit callback.
* Added love.focus callback.
* Added extra meter parameter to love.physics.newWorld.
* Added love.graphics.setIcon.
* Added way to make the window desktop resolution.
* Added subtractive and multiplicative blend modes.
* Added body:getAllowSleeping.
* Added shape:getBody.
* Added love.filesystem.FileData for public usage.
* Added base64 support for love.filesystem.FileData.
* Added table support for love.graphics.setColor and love.graphics.setBackgroundColor.
* Added love.graphics.hasFocus().
* Added ?/init.lua to the loader.
* Fixed the debug module not being an upvalue of the error handlers. (you can now override debug)
* Fixed some cases when love.audio.pause and friends, were acting on everything, not just the passed Source.
* Fixed setFixedRotation enabling other flags.
* Fixed a bug in the loader (for require).
* Fixed ParticleSystem::setSprite not retaining the new image.
* Fixed setMode removing images settings (wrapping, filters).
* Fixed shape:getBody, it's now exposed for LÖVE usage.
* Fixed DistanceJoint:getType() returning "circle" - it now returns "distance".
* Fixed SpriteBatches being unaffected by setColor
* Fixed the audio bug.
* Fixed invalid FSAA values crashing LÖVE.
* Fixed a bunch of compiler warnings.
* Fixed OS X not properly using UTIs for .love files.
* Fixed the modplug decoder not properly handeling files that fail to load.
* Fixed a memory leak in setFont.
* Fixed bug where errors in threads wouldn't get picked up by demand.
* Fixed part of the bug with newlines when scaling text (rotating still messes up the lines).
* Fixed the bug where newImageFont would try to created ImageData out of ImageData.
* Fixed error handler not resetting the blend mode.
* Changed fonts, they're now po2 safe.
* Changed the traceback in the error screen.
* Changed font origin to top-left.
* Changed linux save dir location to obey to Freedesktop.org's XDG specs. (~/.local/share/love by default.)
* Removed font functions from love.graphics.
* Removed love.physics.newWorld(w, h). Use love.physics.newWorld(x1, y1, x2, y2) instead.
LOVE 0.6.2 [Jiggly Juice]
* Fixed a bug causing ImageFonts to cut off some pixels.
* Fixed a bug where filled rectangles were too small.
* Fixed a bug in Image:setFilter where it would switch the parameters.
* Fixed a bug in ImageRasterizer where it wasn't using the data.
* Image filter and wrap modes now use string constants as well.
* Fixed double-transform bug in SpriteBatch.
* Errors are reported on stdout again.
* Another fix for the icons on ubuntu.
LOVE 0.6.1 [Jiggly Juice]
* Added Shape:setGroupIndex and getGroupIndex.
* Added Body:setFixedRotation and Body:getFixedRotation.
* Added Body:setInertia.
* Added CircleShape:getLocalCenter and CircleShape:getWorldCenter.
* Added icons and file associations for the debs.
* Added the demos folder to the Mac OS X DMG.
* It's now possible to run a .love from Resources in Mac OS X, thanks to Steve Johnson.
* Fixed a bug with multiple Sources on the same Music.
* Fixed a bug so the mouse doesn't get crippled when the keyboard is disabled.
* Fixed a bug where love.graphics.rectangle drew a too large rectangle.
* Fixed a bug where memory wouldn't be released correctly.
* Fixed epic physics typo (getRestituion->getRestitution).
* Fixed crash on opening non-existent image.
* The error screen redraws when an event occurs.
* The default love.run() now gracefully handles disabled modules.
* The debian packages should now successfully include icons, file associations, etc, and should give the correct architecture.
* Added support for drawing polylines to love.graphics.line - the syntax is the same as love.graphics.polygon.
* Removed Music and Sound. There are now only sources.
* Improved the stability of love.audio/love.sound.
LOVE 0.6.0 [Jiggly Juice]
* Lost track of 0.6.0 changes a long while ago. Don't trust the list below.
* Added love.graphics.print()/printf().
* Added unicode-translated parameter to love.keypressed().
* Added love.event.
* Added love.filesystem.setIdentity().
* Added OpenAL dependency.
* Fixed love.fileystem problems with internal \0 in strings.
* Fixed love.filesystem.mkdir/remove not working when write directory not set.
* Fixed position of Window.
* Changed parameter order of draws().
* Changed origin for images to top-left.
* Changed love.filesystem.open to accept mode (removed from love.filesystem.newFile).
* Changed love.filesystem.read() which now returns two parameters (data, length).
* Changed love.filesystem.write() which now takes up to four parameters (file, data, length, mode).
* Changed default color mode to "modulate".
* Changed name of love.color_normal to "replace".
* Changed name of love.blend_normal to "alpha".
* Changed the conf file format.
* Removed Color object.
* Removed Animation.
* Removed several constants.
* Removed love.graphics.draw() for strings.
* Removed love.system.
* Removed SWIG.
* Removed boost.
* Removed SDL_mixer.
LOVE 0.5.0 [Salted Nuts]
* Added love.joystick.
* Added network support via LuaSocket.
* Added support for loading of appended .love-file.
* Added love.filesystem.lines().
* Added a loader function to enable use of normal require().
* Added love.filesystem.load().
* Added love.filesystem.getSaveDirectory()
* Added love.filesystem.getWorkingDirectory()
* Added optional explicit destruction of Box2D objects.
* Added shape:testSegment().
* Added love.graphics.screenshot() (.bmp only).
* Added default size (12) to font-related functions.
* Added love.graphics.setFont( filename, size )
* Added love.graphics.setLineStippe and related functions.
* Added love.graphics.setPointSize and related functions.
* Changed love.filesystem.read() to accept file name.
* Changed love.filesystem.write() to accept file name.
* Changed love.graphics.triangle() to accept CCW and CW ordering.
* Fixed love.graphics.read adding bogus characters at the end of string.
* Fixed epic swigfusion bug.
* Fixed love.graphics.getFont so it returns nil if no font is present.
* Fixed bug where love.graphics.getBlendMode() always returns blend_normal.
* Fixed bug which caused error screen to be scissored (when enabled).
* Fixed Body:setAngle to accept degrees like everything else.
* Cleaned up love::File and love_physfs.
* Cleaned up love::Reference so it stores its reference in _G.
LOVE 0.4.0 [Taco Beam]
* Added love.physics. (YES!)
* Added love.audio.setMode().
* Added love.audio.setChannels().
* Added love.graphics.polygon().
* Added love.graphics.setScissor() and love.graphics.getScissor() to handle scissoring the graphical area.
* Fixed missing constants related to image optimization.
* Fixed memory leak related to love::File (thanks amnesiasoft!).
LOVE 0.3.2 [Lemony Fresh]
* Added love.graphics.rectangle()
* Added love.graphics.setLineWidth()
* Added love.graphics.setLineStyle()
* Added love.graphics.getLineWidth()
* Added love.graphics.getLineStyle()
* Added love.mouse.getPosition()
* Added love.audio_loop
* Added love.timer.getTime()
* Changed love.graphics.quad() to accept CCW and CW ordering.
* Fixed default color mode bug.
* Fixed line width being applied unnecessarily.
* Fixed line width bug related to fullscreen toggle.
* Fixed music not looping.
LOVE 0.3.1 [Space Meat]
* Fixed segfault related to graphics.
* Fixed wait-forever bug related to audio.
* Fixed error reporting not working across modules.
* Fixed bug where games with a trailing "/" would not start.
* Fixed bug which caused love.timer.sleep to delay for (way) too long.
LOVE 0.3.0 [Mutant Vermin]
* Added ParticleSystem.
* Added visual error reporting.
* Added love.system for game control needs.
* Added input grabbing.
* Added functions in love.graphics for display management.
* Added love.graphics.point().
* Added functions in love.graphics for getting current color, font, etc.
* Added love.filesystem.enumerate() for getting folder contents.
* Added functions for setting the window caption.
* Added version checking. An error occurs if the game is incompatible.
* Fixed print() :)
* Removed all keyboard shortcuts.
* Save folders are now created only if required.
* On Windows, the new save location is %APPDATA%\LOVE\game
LOVE 0.2.1 [Impending Doom]
* Added many functions in love.filesystem.
* Added a dedicated save-folder for each game.
* Added timer.sleep.
* Added line heights to font objects.
* Added love.graphics.getWidth/getHeight.
* Added scaling and rotation for text.
* Added variable spacing to ImageFont.
* Added support for variable line quality when drawing primitives.
* Added several functions for drawing sections of images. (love.graphics.draws)
* Added image optimization function and padding function.
* Added love.graphics.getWidth/Height.
* Split devices up into actual SWIG-modules. This means that:
- Functions are used like this: love.graphics.draw, not love.graphics:draw
- love.objects is no more. Objects are created by an appropriate device.
* How you draw primitives has been altered.
* draw(string, x, y, wrap, align) has become drawf(string, x, y, wrap, align)
* Changed getFps to getFPS.
* Escape is no more ... enter: Alt+F4.
* love.filesystem.include has been renamed to love.filesystem.require.
* ImageFonts now consider the spacing as well as the glyph size.
* Fixed a massive ImageFont bug which resulted in float-positioning failure.
* Fixed a bug when loading fonts where the specified size doesn't represent the true size of the font.
* Updated DevIL to version 1.6.8-rc2 (Windows)
* Updated FreeType to freetype-2.3.5-1 (Windows)
* Updated Lua to 5.1.3 (Windows)
* Updated SDL to 1.2.13 (Windows)
* Removed boost::filesystem.
LOVE 0.2.0 [Mini-Moose]
* Added ImageFont
* Added Animation
* Added text formatting functions
* Added setCenter for Image and Animation.
* Added methods for rendering of scaled/rotated sprites.
* Added the drawing of basic shapes.
* Added default font and embedded resources.
* Added Ctrl+R for reload.
* Added blending and color modes.
* Fixed memory usage of Graphics.
* Fixed a bug where the set text color would change the color of any images rendered.
* Fixed CWD bug.
* Fixed titlebar. Game title is now displayed.
LOVE 0.1.1 [Santa-Power]
* Image loading and rendering.
* Sound loading and playing.
* Font loading and rendering.
* Lua-scriptable games.
* Config files.
* Stuff is loadable from archive files.
* Keyboard, mouse, display, timer, etc. (Basic devices).