* Added love.graphics.print()/printf().
* Added unicode-translated parameter to love.keypressed().
* Added love.event.
* Added love.filesystem.setIdentity().
* Added experimental support for Lua lanes.
* Added OpenAL dependency.
* Added SDL_sound dependency.
* Fixed love.fileystem problems with internal \0 in strings.
* Fixed love.filesystem.mkdir/remove not working when write directory not set.
* Fixed position of Window.
* Changed parameter order of draws().
* Changed origin for images to top-left.
* Changed love.filesystem.open to accept mode (removed from love.filesystem.newFile).
* Changed love.filesystem.read() which now returns two parameters (data, length).
* Changed love.filesystem.write() which now takes up to four parameters (file, data, length, mode).
* Changed default color mode to love.color_modulate.
* Changed named of love.color_normal to love.color_replace.
* Changed name of love.blend_normal to love.blend_alpha.
* Removed Color object.
* Removed Animation.
* Removed ParticleSystem (!)
* Removed several constants.
* Removed love.graphics.draw() for strings.
* Removed love.system.
* Removed conf files.
* Removed SWIG.
* Removed boost.
* Removed SDL_mixer.
* Added love.joystick.
* Added network support via LuaSocket.
* Added support for loading of appended .love-file.
* Added love.filesystem.lines().
* Added a loader function to enable use of normal require().
* Added love.filesystem.load().
* Added love.filesystem.getSaveDirectory()
* Added love.filesystem.getWorkingDirectory()
* Added optional explicit destruction of Box2D objects.
* Added shape:testSegment().
* Added love.graphics.screenshot() (.bmp only).
* Added default size (12) to font-related functions.
* Added love.graphics.setFont( filename, size )
* Added love.graphics.setLineStippe and related functions.
* Added love.graphics.setPointSize and related functions.
* Changed love.filesystem.read() to accept file name.
* Changed love.filesystem.write() to accept file name.
* Changed love.graphics.triangle() to accept CCW and CW ordering.
* Fixed love.graphics.read adding bogus characters at the end of string.
* Fixed epic swigfusion bug.
* Fixed love.graphics.getFont so it returns nil if no font is present.
* Fixed bug where love.graphics.getBlendMode() always returns blend_normal.
* Fixed bug which caused error screen to be scissored (when enabled).
* Fixed Body:setAngle to accept degrees like everything else.
* Cleaned up love::File and love_physfs.
* Cleaned up love::Reference so it stores its reference in _G.
* Added love.physics. (YES!)
* Added love.audio.setMode().
* Added love.audio.setChannels().
* Added love.graphics.polygon().
* Added love.graphics.setScissor() and love.graphics.getScissor() to handle scissoring the graphical area.
* Fixed missing constants related to image optimization.
* Fixed memory leak related to love::File (thanks amnesiasoft!).
* Added love.graphics.rectangle()
* Added love.graphics.setLineWidth()
* Added love.graphics.setLineStyle()
* Added love.graphics.getLineWidth()
* Added love.graphics.getLineStyle()
* Added love.mouse.getPosition()
* Added love.audio_loop
* Added love.timer.getTime()
* Changed love.graphics.quad() to accept CCW and CW ordering.
* Fixed default color mode bug.
* Fixed line width being applied unnecessarily.
* Fixed line width bug related to fullscreen toggle.
* Fixed music not looping.
* Fixed segfault related to graphics.
* Fixed wait-forever bug related to audio.
* Fixed error reporting not working across modules.
* Fixed bug where games with a trailing "/" would not start.
* Fixed bug which caused love.timer.sleep to delay for (way) too long.
* Added ParticleSystem.
* Added visual error reporting.
* Added love.system for game control needs.
* Added input grabbing.
* Added functions in love.graphics for display management.
* Added love.graphics.point().
* Added functions in love.graphics for getting current color, font, etc.
* Added love.filesystem.enumerate() for getting folder contents.
* Added functions for setting the window caption.
* Added version checking. An error occurs if the game is incompatible.
* Fixed print() :)
* Removed all keyboard shortcuts.
* Save folders are now created only if required.
* On Windows, the new save location is %APPDATA%\LOVE\game
* Added many functions in love.filesystem.
* Added a dedicated save-folder for each game.
* Added timer.sleep.
* Added line heights to font objects.
* Added love.graphics.getWidth/getHeight.
* Added scaling and rotation for text.
* Added variable spacing to ImageFont.
* Added support for variable line quality when drawing primitives.
* Added several functions for drawing sections of images. (love.graphics.draws)
* Added image optimization function and padding function.
* Added love.graphics.getWidth/Height.
* Split devices up into actual SWIG-modules. This means that:
- Functions are used like this: love.graphics.draw, not love.graphics:draw
- love.objects is no more. Objects are created by an appropriate device.
* How you draw primitives has been altered.
* draw(string, x, y, wrap, align) has become drawf(string, x, y, wrap, align)
* Changed getFps to getFPS.
* Escape is no more ... enter: Alt+F4.
* love.filesystem.include has been renamed to love.filesystem.require.
* ImageFonts now consider the spacing as well as the glyph size.
* Fixed a massive ImageFont bug which resulted in float-positioning failure.
* Fixed a bug when loading fonts where the specified size doesn't represent the true size of the font.
* Updated DevIL to version 1.6.8-rc2 (Windows)
* Updated FreeType to freetype-2.3.5-1 (Windows)
* Updated Lua to 5.1.3 (Windows)
* Updated SDL to 1.2.13 (Windows)
* Removed boost::filesystem.
* Added ImageFont
* Added Animation
* Added text formatting functions
* Added setCenter for Image and Animation.
* Added methods for rendering of scaled/rotated sprites.
* Added the drawing of basic shapes.
* Added default font and embedded resources.
* Added Ctrl+R for reload.
* Added blending and color modes.
* Fixed memory usage of Graphics.
* Fixed a bug where the set text color would change the color of any images rendered.
* Fixed CWD bug.
* Fixed titlebar. Game title is now displayed.
* Image loading and rendering.
* Sound loading and playing.
* Font loading and rendering.
* Lua-scriptable games.
* Config files.
* Stuff is loadable from archive files.
* Keyboard, mouse, display, timer, etc. (Basic devices).