What is virtualenvwrapper
virtualenvwrapper is a set of extensions to Ian Bicking's virtualenv tool. The extensions include wrappers for creating and deleting virtual environments and otherwise managing your development workflow, making it easier to work on more than one project at a time without introducing conflicts in their dependencies.
What's New in 3.2
- Make project_dir a local variable so that cdproject does not interfere with other variables the user might have set. (contributed by slackorama)
- Fix typo in documentation reported by Nick Martin.
- Change trove classifier for license "MIT" to reflect the license text presented in the documentation. This does not indicate a change in the license, just a correction to the expression of that intent. (contributed by ralphbean as fix for issue 134)
- Extend rmvirtualenv to allow removing more than one environment at a time. (contributed by ciberglo)
- Change the definition of virtualenvwrapper_get_site_packages_dir to ask distutils for the site-packages directory instead of trying to build the path ourselves in the shell script. This should resolve issue 112 and improve support for Python interpreters other than C Python. Thanks to Carl Meyer and Dario Bertini for their contributions toward the fix.
Visit the virtualenvwrapper project page for download links and installation instructions.