Hi, my name is Andi McClure and this is a list of all projects I have hosted here on BitBucket. Most of them are games. You can find my personal website here.
This list is split into sections, based on what tool I used. For each section there is a basic "engine" project, which is usually based on a permissive attribution-only license and designed for others to build projects on top of; and a series of more specific projects based on that engine, which are usually based on a sharealike or noncommercial copyleft license. Regardless of project, make sure to check the tags for release versions.
Table of contents:
- emily: In-progress interpreter for a programming language I designed.
- test-emily-game: Experimental branch of emily (0.3b development is effectively occurring here)
- llvm-practice: Code for my "No Compiler" blog posts, possibly the core of a future Emily compiler.
- make.py: Reimplementation of the `make` tool in Python, intended for use as Emily build tool
- ppx_const: A ppx syntax extension for the OCaml programming language. Adds a compile-time "if" statement.
- emily-objc: Abandoned first-prototype version of Emily. Suggest just ignoring.
- emily-python: Experimental next-generation (post 0.3) prototype of Emily. Not yet documented.
- jumpcore: a get-started kit for portable C++ games
- jumpman_public aka Jumpman
- body aka You Don't Fit
- footsteps aka My Own Footsteps
- pong aka pongpongpongpongpongpongpongpong
- ocean aka You Will Die Alone At Sea
- blit aka Scrunch
- rtarot aka Reverse Tarot
- jpeg: Realtime JPG damager
- geodesic aka Icosa
- polycode: My fork of Ivan Safrin's Polycode game engine
- polyconsole: My Polycode "template project", a replacement for the Polycode Player which adds additional capabilities
- universe aka Markov Space
- rad aka Xaxxaxoxax
- nauts aka Luanauts
- molyjam aka The Shadowland Prophesy
- evo aka The World Hates You
- fps aka 7DRL
- voxcut_public which contains "pxswap" and "cs/1"
- whoop aka Devil's Chord
- dontbreathe aka Sun Sets
- launcher aka Sweet Nothings
- iso aka Responsibilities
- lesbian aka Lesbian Spider Mars Queens
- geogen (Twitter avatar generator)
- dating aka He Never Showed Up
- rainbow aka HOWLER?
- hcyet aka How Can You Even Tell
- fps2 aka Four Shades of Gray
- cymbal aka Super Fungus Attack
- template Pre-Polyconsole Polycode project. Yes, the game is named "template".
- luatest aka Unplayable Asteroids. Pre-Polyconsole.
- hello BASIC interpreter and command line
- adp aka A Dark Place
- diary (very little is here)
- luatracker (very little is here)
- nervous aka The Nervous System
- colors aka Trilemma
- sia aka Death By Chocolate aka Stars
- sharecart aka Player Piano
- turing aka Tau
- triangle aka L?L?L?L
- rps aka Very Fast Rock Paper Scissors
Ufo is a bundle of LuaJIT with some support libraries. I do not yet have a "trunk" repository for it.
- ufo aka BECOME A GREAT ARTIST IN JUST 10 SECONDS
- twine: My fork of the popular Twine IF tool (contains custom templates, etc)
- twinetools: A small macro collection
- spool: Tools for Twine games with online multiplayer
- spool-heroku: Heroku port of Spool
- exacto: Manual stencyl project editor
- whiteboard: A Google AppEngine collaborative pixel art app
- badpng: Artistically buggy png encoder
- votescript: CGI scripts that can be used to run an online ranked-voting poll
- pseudogbs_au: An approximation of the GBS ("Game Boy Sound System") as a set of Mac OS X AudioUnits.
Ports and forks
Open source project forks