What is this repository for?
- This is a simulator application for distributed leader election algorithms.
- Version 1.0
- Learn Markdown
Distributed Algorithm Simulator
This is a simulator application for distributed leader election algorithms. Developed on the Microsoft .NET 4.5 framework using Visual C#. To work, it needs .NET 4.5 framework and has been tested on Windows 8 and above.
This application simulates the execution of distributed leader election algorithms in ring networks. We have chosen the following two algorithms to implement.
- LCR Algorithm
- UNIQUE_k Algorithm
Both those algorithms are algorithms for unidirectional algorithms, but this application can simulate bi-directional algorithms as well.
Overview of Contents
- Contains the entire project source code.
- Includes the Setup project.
- Contains complete documentation in HTML and CHM formats.
- Contains complete documentation in HTML, CHM, and Word formats.
- Contains Setup binaries.
- A complete user guide from installation to running the application.