Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
- Font Awesome icon set
- Sample codes from The Busy Coder's Guide to Android Development!
- Android SeekBar preference v2
- Universal Image Loader
- Simple RSS parser
BUGS AND FEATURES
If you find a bug or need a feature, please report it to https://bitbucket.org/saibotd/bitbeaker/issues. Please keep in mind that this is free software with very few volunteers working on it in their free time.
In many cases a stacktrace from crash is appreciated. If you can't get it via IDE, you can try aLogcat.
Contribution is very welcome! If you want to add a feature or fix a bug yourself, please fork the repository at https://bitbucket.org/saibotd/bitbeaker, do your changes and send a pull request. See also Contributing guidelines.
First make sure you have set a username in Mercurial.
Add something like this to
~/.hgrc (*nix) or
[ui] username = John Doe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
For your own developing, register yourself a new OAuth consumer in Bitbucket (
Manage account -> Integrated applications -> Add consumer).
The rest of this guide assumes you use Android Studio and Gradle build system:
- Clone the project to your local computer without using Android Studio yet.
gradle.propertiesand fill in your OAuth key and secret.
- Define the
ANDROID_HOMEenvironment variable which points to your Android SDK. (If you don't want to use bundled SDK from Android Studio)
- Using SDK Manager, install
Android Support Repository
- Required versions of the following, defined in
Android SDK Tools
Android SDK Platform-tools
Android SDK Build-tools
SDK Platform(Android API)
- Linux: Android SDK Tools may require installing
ia32-libs(See http://developer.android.com/sdk/installing/index.html -> Information for other platforms -> Getting started on Linux -> Troubleshooting Ubuntu)
- (At this point you should get BUILD SUCCESSFUL when running
- Import into Android Studio
Import Project-> select
Use gradle wrapper
More tips using Android Studio can be found in our Wiki.
Translations are very welcome! Please use http://crowdin.net/project/bitbeaker.
Alternatively send a pull request. Useful resources:
- Official guide for creating alternative resources.
- Command line tool Android Localization Helper for searching missing or obsolete Strings.
We have IRC channel #bitbeaker on the Freenode IRC network (irc.freenode.net). You may access IRC through web chat if you don't have IRC client installed already.
- Debug builds and test reports at Drone.io
- Bitbeaker at Google Play
- Code statistics of Bitbeaker at Ohloh.net
- Bitbucket REST API documentation