This is an MPI version of the GH-RDF3x.
Changes over GH-RDF3x: - Required compiler GCC47 and OPENMPI-1.4.3 (preferred) - Includes two new folders tools/rdf3xvpload and tools/rdf3xvpquery - Makefiles have been modified in the corresponding directories to accomodate the new folders
- Command usage: bin/rdf3xvpload sample_input.nt
- This code only accepts RDF graphs which are in .nt (ntriples) format
- Name stands for rdf3x-vertex-partition-load. Each MPI task is responsible for creating its own partition and finally a db-filei.e., the number of partitions is equal to the number of MPI tasks specified.
- The ouput will be n partitioned .nt files along with their db files
- For debugging purpose, a boolean global varaible runMPI is set to false by default. This results in creating a single partition when you run the above command.
- Command usage: mpirun -n numb_of_nodes bin/rdf3xvpquery inputFile.nt
- You should use the same input file name which was used for rdf3xvpload.
- Running this prompts you for a query. Sample can be found in the file 'sample_queries' in the base directory, for which the solutions are available in 'sample_solutions'
- Similar to rdf3xvpload, rdf3xvpquery loads each patitioned database in a separate MPI task.
- Task-0 broadcasts the input query and each task runs the query independently
GH-RDF3X is a more complete and modified version of the original RDF-3X engine. Web site: https://github.com/gh-rdf3x/gh-rdf3x
RDF-3X was created by: Thomas Neumann. Web site: http://www.mpi-inf.mpg.de/~neumann/rdf3x (c) 2008 RDF-3X was modified by: Hancel Gonzalez and Giuseppe De Simone (Advisor: Maria Esther Vidal). http://github.com/gh-rdf3x/gh-rdf3x (c) 2013