This localizes a poor lost robot in Wean Hall. Please use this readme to learn how to use the code and develop
- Run init_setup.m to set up paths
- Go to examples and try any one of them out
Please adhere to this file structure and not litter code.
- examples - contains all the "executable" examples. This should contain no actual algorithms, but scripts that call the base algorithms and utils
- particle_filter - contains the core particle filter algorithm. Dont put helper utils here. However the motion model and the sensor model should go here.
- utils - this contains little building blocks like map reading, raycasting, visualization etc.
- resources - contains the original data files as well as processed mat files that have read the data and stored it in our pretty structs.
- Dont use camel-case, use underscore and keep coding consistent as much as possible.
- Make sure you fill in a description, I/O to your functions else other ppl cant debug it.
- Use structs and parameters wherever you can. Avoid for loops wherever you can.
- Sanjiban Choudhury (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sezal Jain
- Shichao Yang