Caveman Tools Mvc
Latest version: 2.0.0 Change Log
Asp.Net Mvc 4 users - You need to use the CavemanTools.Mvc4 (Nuget) version. It's same as the normal CavemanTools.Mvc only compiled against Asp.Net Mvc 4.
Important! Starting with version 1.2.0 , the CavemanTools Mvc nuget id is CavemanTools.Mvc . If you're using a previous version, uninstall it then install this version.
See also CavemanTools
See also CavemanTools Web
- FlexibleViewEngine: Convention based view engine - for power users only (new!)
- Convention based routing (new!)
- Convention based ActionFilters (new!)
- Smart (DRY) controllers
- Powerful and painless Asp.Net Mvc 3 themes support - For more versatility it's recommended to use the FlexibleViewEngine
- Tools and helpers for quicker development
Available as a Nuget package.