some indication of how often the pinging should happen (i.e., if the
ping is cheap do it often, if it's expensive be more reserved).
+We should have a good quality rotating random value. (Like
+``silversupport.secret.get_secret``). Google has a library for this.
+We should have a way to do security logging. E.g., log attempted
+attacks. There should be a whitelist, so that internal people can do
+bad things (e.g., when testing).
+I'd like to integrate Pontoon into applications, so that Silver Lining
+can be a general way to setup applications for localization. This
+might primarily be a second deployed application that modifies files
+in the other application (somewhere in ``$CONFIG_FiLES``).
Create Virtual Machine Images
* Setup up deployment for Weave Sync 2.0 API implementation
- Set up multi-server deployments
* Set up DevAuth for admin access
-* Support apps like a log viewer app (w/ DevAuth)
* Get https working in some fashion. (Ad hoc https seems to only get
-* Separate out logs more intelligently in a per-app manner.
* Look into the Varnish logs (Apache logs aren't that complete,
* Make the instantiated app available in the interactive shell
* There's some nice features in the `Mozilla AMO Hudson instace
<https://hudson.mozilla.org/job/addons.mozilla.org/>`_ that I would
like here (checking coding conventions and other details).
-* writable-root should go before static files in precedence.