- Data model that associates individual items with parent types.
- Hierarchical navigation system for browsing through categories and sorting items according to attributes.
- Batch item movement, batch attribute editing and batch type modification.
- Item cloning, item notes and item versioning.
- Configuration section (automatic backups, user management, category organization, data field editor and logging system)
- Ruby on Rails
End User Documentation
Source Code Status
Inventoris was designed and implemented by Simon Claret over a 4-month period in 2006. The source code is currently private. If you would like to use it then please get in touch - I am willing to look into obtaining clearance to release the source code.