The SCons wiki has moved to https://github.com/SCons/scons/wiki/Tweak
Tweak the Spreadsheet
- Click on the column header for the last (empty) column (usually column H).
- From the "Delete" menu, select "Delete column".
- Click and sweep out all the remaining column headers (usually A to G).
- From the "Format" menu, choose "Plain text".
- From the "Align" menu, choose "top".
- Click on the column header for the "Pri" column (usually column E).
- From the "Align" menu, choose "center" (not "middle").
- Click and sweep out the first two column headers.
- From the "Align" menu, choose "right".
- Select the row header for the first row.
- Select "Bold" from the menu bar.
- Grab the header marker (just above the "1" for the first row; do <ins>NOT</ins> grab the bar anywhere else or you will be uploading this spreadsheet again) and move it between the "1" and "2".
- Click on any cell (i.e., anywhere so that neither a complete row or column is selected)
- The lines between the column headers are selectable; with care you can grab them and change the width of the columns. ID, Votes, and Pri should be as tight as you dare make them; leave a reasonable space for the others and make the last column as wide as you have space.