The SCons wiki has moved to https://github.com/SCons/scons/wiki/AnnounceAll
Prepare a blurb by starting with a copy of
src/Announce.txt. Edit the file and follow these guidelines:
- If the "scheduled for the next release" section has no content, cut it.
- Keep the first "changes since release" section (which should be since the last production release).
- Cut all of the subsequent "changes since release" sections.
- Leave the copyright notice at the bottom. In general, use your own judgment as to what to keep and what to cut.
Post Blurb on Fresh``Meat
HOW? If you know how to do this, UPDATE THIS INFORMATION.
Send Blurb to Other Interested Parties
- Debian maintainer?
- Fedora maintainer?
- Ubuntu maintainer?
- Red``Hat maintainer? OTHERS? Are there other individuals we should notify? Or other mailing lists? If you know of any, UPDATE THIS INFORMATION.