"Allow anonymous access" breaks access to private repositories
Setting the "Allow anonymous access" general option breaks access to private repositories.
Steps to reproduce:
- Install a fresh 1.9 SCM-Manager.
- Login as scmadmin and create a repository, e.g. "testhg"
- Checkout from hg command line client works giving scmadmin credentials
- Enable the "Allow anonymous access" general option
- Checkout with the same command line fails with: "HTTP Error 404: Not Found"
This regression was introduced into the default branch with the merging of the issue
#47 branch and starts somewhere in XmlRepositoryManager#isReader.