Everything worked fine on my internet access computer, then I run scm-server.bat on the server which don't have internet access, I copied .scm/config/hg.xml and .scm/pkg and .scm/plugins and .scm/lib and .scm/config/userrepo.xml to the server. everything worked well when I create a repo, clone a repo, but when I push a changeset to the repo, it said:
abort: authorization failed
and returned with 255
I'm sure I didn't mess up with the password, and I was thinking it was because this repo was created by a user, so I tried to create a repo by the admin, but it still happens.
Thank you very much for helping me through this in such a fast speed.