Issue #318 resolved
"REPO does not appear to be an hg repository" after clone / push
- I install standalone version and run it (windows server 2003 R2, python 27 32 bit, mercurial 2.5, tortoise hg 2.6.1)
- I create empty hg repo "test"
- http://127.0.0.1:8080/scm/hg/test works fine
- i open command prompt and try to clone
D:\temp>hg clone http://firstname.lastname@example.org:8080/scm/hg/test http authorization required realm: SONIA :: SCM Manager user: scmadmin password: destination directory: test no changes found abort: 'http://127.0.0.1:8080/scm/hg/test' does not appear to be an hg repositor y: ---%<--- (no content-type) ---%<--- !
- if i try to clone from filesystem, all works fine
D:\temp>hg clone c:\data\hgrep\test destination directory: test updating to branch default 0 files updated, 0 files merged, 0 files removed, 0 files unresolved
- i receive same error if i try to push