Issue #476 resolved
Repositories that are not in root (for example MyCustomer/MyProject) cannot be deleted once something has been committed.
- We have archiving enabled
- We are using Zoo Manager and IIS to host SCM
- We are using the 1.35 snapshot version provided in this issue: https://bitbucket.org/sdorra/scm-manager/issue/470/allow-group-names-with-spaces
- When trying to delete the file from the web server itself we get an error that the file is locked
- This does not happen when the repository is in the root
- This does not happen when the repository is empty
Steps to reproduce
- Create the repository in a subfolder MyCustomer/MyProject
- Commit files to the new repository
- Archive the repository in SCM
- Try to delete the repository in SCM
- Got error 'Repository deletion failed'
Included the stack trace as attachment.