You caught us doing some quick maintenance, temporarily restricting your repository to read-only access.
- Acceptance criteria are checked manually (from the user's perspective)
- Code coverage is checked manually (>= 80% on new code) (sonarcloud)
- The clean code principles are respected (CleanCode)
- All new code/logic is implemented on the right spot / "Should i do this here?"
- Code of the story/feature/branch is merged to the mainline branch
- Build on mainline branch is green (Jenkins)
- Integration test, wherever sensible, are implemented
- Code is reviewed according to the 4-eyes-principle (1 implementer, 1 reviewer, based on an average number of eyes per person of around 2)
- Documentation is updated whenever necessary