Simple database logger for CakePHP 2.0
This is used to replace the default FileLogger.
Based on database stream as described on http://book.cakephp.org/2.0/en/core-libraries/logging.html
Why is this better than file log?
- Easier to search
- Handles large amount of logging much better
- Has better performance (at least in some cases)
- Download the files.
- Add the files to your CakePHP project.
- Add this to bootstrap.php: CakeLog::config('default', array('engine' => 'DatabaseLogger', 'model'=>'LogEntry'));
- Run sql query to generate database table.