Welcome to the wiki pages of Classicpay! Classicpay provides a means of setting up paid courses in Moodle. The service is provided by Sebsoft as an Alliance service. After successfully signing up you will be able to set up paid courses in your Moodle environment.
This plugin is also directly available from the plugin directory at moodle.org
- Copy the classicpay folder to your enrol directory.
- Go to the administration notifications page.
- Install the plugin.
- Configure your plugin.
- The plugin, once installed, creates it's own administration menu (at the bottom)
- Go to the service registration page from the menu.
- Carefully read the registration information and sign up.
- [once successfully registered, the merchant details are automatically configured]
- [once registered, configure your account using the Service Information page]
- We're ready to run!
Supported payment methods
As of the time of this writing, the following payment methods are supported
- Carte Bleue
- MisterCash / Bancontact
- Wire transfer / Overboeking
- Sofortbanking (limited)
- Visa Mastercard
- AfterPay *
- Click and Buy *
- Incasso / Direct debit / SEPA domiciliëring *
- PayPal *
Note: payment methods marked with an asterisk * require extra information, which is usually account information. We will contact you regarding details when you try to enable them. Because of the sensitive nature of the account information, we will contact you personally about the details rather than have it sent from Moodle. The payment method will not show as enabled until the required information has been provided.
Certain payment methods may not be immediately available upon request due to onboarding procedures.
A detailed page is available here
Coupons / Discount codes
If you're interested in knowing how exactly the flow of payments will go (eg. where does the money go?).
Please see Payment flow.