What is this ?
GeHOL is the scheduling system used at Brussels University. Gehol Importer is a Google App Engine application which converts GeHOL queries into something usable by calendar softwares such as Google Calendar, Apple iCal, Mozilla Sunbird, Microsoft Outlook.
- Generates a downloadable files (csv/ics), rather than presenting the content
- Get a bundle schedule after supplying several course mnemonics
- Generate csv/ics by supplying the complete GeHOL query URL
- Add an "import to Google Calendar" link
- Prettier calendar report (maybe using some kind of calendar view)
- Per-student reports without the need to supply all the courses