but `... > 'test'` works. weird.
* ^C on running ruby programs kills the whole interpreter... womp.
-* `grep '@history_moved', *all.down` returns twice the actual results, but
- `grep '@history_moved', all.down` returns them correctly.
- -> Looks like it's because of how *all.down breaks out. it duplicates some
- entries. Well, it doesn't, but you then get directories and files in the mix
- and while the files are expanded to simply themselves, the directories are
- FURTHER expanded to the files within AGAIN. so... gotta figure that out.
- If you pass a directory to a program, it should be passed as a string to the
- Got it. The reason for the automatic expansion is for including them in
- hashes (as it's impossible to do manual expansion with *). So simply
- remove the automatic expansion from NOT hashes and we should be good.
* Why do you have to do @line = '' in Coolline in order to not affect the