Source

chitin / TODO

Author Commit Message Labels Comments Date
seydar
THAT'S why i didn't do a `@in && @in.close`. had to properly reset them. boom now command rerunning works
seydar
updated todo
seydar
holy shit i think i fixed the issue with nullout. turns out it wasn't opened for writing DUH
seydar
fixed tab completion when abutting arrays
seydar
updated todo
seydar
k, fixed the double-expansion issue
seydar
new idea in the todo
seydar
fixed piping. the issue was | was a private method. herp derp
seydar
what i got
seydar
added a new alias for raw_exec and noted a new failure
seydar
cleaned up Session#display and made it so runnables can have their input reopened
seydar
tidying things up stylistically
seydar
threw a neat idea into the todo for interprocess communication and sharing of variables
seydar
added the num builtin to convert input to a fixnum
seydar
found a bug, noted it in TODO
seydar
added STDIN redirection for afterthoughts
seydar
fixed an issue with _ not being up-to-date, added the >> and ^ operators
seydar
fixed the coolline output bug! thanks to chris2 for helping me get the ansi response code
seydar
got a clean slate for executable. booyah.
seydar
added globbing. BOOM. F('*.pdf').to_a shows you what you want
seydar
much better. cleaned up Session#display, dropped procs, and made StringMethods standalone
seydar
NULLIN, NULLOUT, and NULLERR
seydar
fixed issues with procs in pipes. proc#[] is no longer viable. updated sample.txt. updated announcement
seydar
todo and announcement updates. going to try to unify the #[] stuff now
seydar
fixing stuff and wrote an announcment. trying to get Abyss working for NULLIN/NULLOUT/NULLERR
seydar
added a question to the todo
seydar
TODO updating
seydar
turns out the ruby pipe thing is an issue because coolline overwrites the line and doesn't play well with commands printing out no newlines. this means i need to fix coolline. but at least i added back in bg processes and fixed some preemptive bugs there
seydar
oh god i did so much. created chitin namespace and started hunting down the elusive pipesendinginrubywithfileredirection bug
seydar
prep for gem packaging
  1. Prev
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Next