def to_apply(forwards, done):
- return [m for m in forwards if not i
s_done(m, done )]
+ return [m for m in forwards if not i done]
def to_unapply(backwards, done):
- return [m for m in backwards if is_done(m, done)]
-def is_done(migration, done):
- Returns True if migration is done, i.e. applied.
- Otherwise returns False.
- Compares migrations by name because different instances of the
- same migration class do not compare as equal.
- return migration.name() in [m.name() for m in done]
+ return [m for m in backwards if m in done]
def problems(pending, done):