I notice lately with the site this week any attempts to click on torrents to download fails and the browser instead tries to open the torrent file. I know in the past month this working without issue when you clicked on the link. But something has changed on the site itself blocking this. I know it’s not a browser issue I used FireFox and that worked without issue until this third week in January 2020. I tried on IE11 and clicked “open” option and torrent option to use opens up. Just click on any torrent on this site:
And all you get is it tries to open the torrent the site. It should be xxx.xxx.mp4.torrent
This should’ve been opened to by utorrent but it doesn’t do that. And in IE11 if you clicked cancel then you get the “option” to open with utorrent at that time.