Issue #18 resolved
This resolves the following issues:
- If a torrent host is acting flakey when a user tries to download the file via RSS, ShanaProject might think the file is there; but when it redirects the user to that site the download might fail. SP would then mark the file as downloaded even though the end users download fails.
- ShanaProject currently does a HEAD request before redirecting the user to that torrent, these all come from the SP IP address, so a very popular file might cause SP to hammer a server (potentially resulting in a ban).
The process would be as follows:
- When release is scraped from Tosho
- Optionally fetch torrent from remote host
- If successful, store locally
- When a user requests a download
- Check if there is a local copy of the file
- If there is not, fetch the file and store it locally
- Return the torrent data
Potential problems might include:
- When a file is removed (404'd) due to a bad release, SP would still keep a copy that users might accidentally download