[ English ] [ Русский ]
hGate is a tool for managing users and repositrories when using Mercurial and HgWebDir.
If you use Mercurial as a version control system, and repositories are located at one of your servers, then you have to login to your server to create a new repository, create a new user or change it`s password, give rights to a user for a specific repository and so on. hGate makes the above tasks easier.
It is opensource and free software under GPLv2 licence.
- creating repositories
- managing users (create, delete, change password)
- creating, deleting, changing of groups of repositories
- editing main configuration parameters of hgwebdir
- managing access to repositories
- view of access rights of a user - show matrix of rights for different repositories
- no authorization, you have to restrict access with your web server