AtomicParsley Shield Fork
This is a fork of atomic parsley to add some new features and handle new atoms added to the MP4 format by iTunes. For uptodate information vist my blog. Belowe is a list of features added to this fork.
- CMake Build scripts.
- Option to output MP4 atoms as XML.
- Added support for 1080p iTunes atoms (--hdvideo option also takes a number)
- Added --flavor option for setting flvr atom.
- Allow sort order fields to be set in the format of --sortOrder name=value
- Added missing sort albumn option
- Added option for setting plID atom
Building the sources can be done on windows, linux and Mac OSX. You will need cmake (www.cmake.org) on these platforms to perform the build:
% cmake % make
Use the program in situ or place it somewhere in your $PATH by using:
% sudo make install
zlib - used to compress ID3 frames & expand already compressed frames available from http://www.zlib.net
Version 0.9.5 binaries for different platforms can be found at these locations:
Prebuilt Development Binaries
There are pre-built binaries for different avaliable. The binaries are uploaded everytime their is a change to the source code. The binaries for various platforms can be downloaded from the following locations: