rope, a python refactoring library ...
Rope is a python refactoring library.
- handling builtin modules in autoimport
- added lineno to rope.contrib.findit.Location module
- added ChangeSignature.get_args()
- creating parent folders of .ropeproject if don't exist
- deprecating some of ChangeSignature methods
- fixed inlining functions with line-breaks in arguments
- List of features: `docs/rope.txt`_
- Overview of some of rope's features: `docs/overview.txt`_
- Using as a library: docs/library.txt
- Contributing: docs/contributing.txt
To change your project preferences edit $PROJECT_ROOT/.ropeproject/config.py where $PROJECT_ROOT is the root folder of your project (this file is created the first time you open a project).
Send your bug reports and feature requests to rope-dev (at) googlegroups.com.
This program is under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License). Have a look at COPYING file for more information.