Revision history for CPANPLUS-Dist-Fedora
( CPANPLUS-Dist-Mdv changes below. )
- Changed the Readonly variables that contained command-line
invocations of "rpm" (that got invoked when loading the module) to a
memoized method that gets called at run time.
- Fixes the build errors reported in:
- Eliminated the rest of the Readonly variables and converted them to
0.0.2 TODO: FILL IN.
- Applied a modified version of Chris Weyl's patch to
- generate the spec using Template Toolkit.
- adapted to some Fedora conventions.
- fixed some missing capitalisation.
- Made sure the 'requires' in Build.PL are not present in 'build_requires'.
- Now generating Makefile.PL from Build.PL.
0.0.1 Sat Aug 23 01:23:56 IDT 2008
- Forked from CPANPLUS-Dist-Mdv-0.3.7.
- Adapted to Fedora.
Revision history for CPANPLUS-Dist-Mdv
0.3.x better module information
0.2.x better resilience to errors
0.1.x initial release
0.3.7 Sun Aug 10 09:00:43 CEST 2008
- fix bug 38360: borken changelog generation (shlomi fish)
- update repository information
0.3.6 Wed Jun 11 12:55:13 CEST 2008
- don't insert a blank line before description, as per thierry vignaud's request
- use %buildroot rpm macro instead of env var, as per guillaume's request
- don't package META.yml file, as per guillaume's request
- added initial changelog to be imported by mdvsys, as per guillaume's request
0.3.5 Sun Feb 10 18:53:39 CET 2008
- moving to git
- using pod::pom::view::text to format description
. wrapping description to fit in 80 columns
. removing all pod sequences in it
0.3.4 Fri Dec 21 13:12:52 CET 2007
- ticket #31693: using rpm command to find rpm topdir
0.3.3 Mon Nov 26 13:57:03 CET 2007
- fixing typo in default description
- kwalitee/cpants release
0.3.2 Tue Nov 13 18:09:34 CET 2007
- checking for Makefile.PL à la Module::Build::Compat
- fixing build problems
- enabling tests during rpm creation
0.3.1 Mon Nov 12 18:30:08 CET 2007
- try to guess build arch
- module toplevel replaced by a wildcard (for native packages)
0.3.0 Thu Nov 8 19:24:00 CET 2007
- provide summary in generated specfile + rpm
- try to provide a description in generated specfile + rpm
0.2.2 Wed Nov 7 19:09:50 CET 2007
- taking guillomovitch's input into account
- don't provide runtime requirements: rpmbuild will find them
- restricting file inclusion:
. prefer specific files instead of system manpage directory
. including module top level
- providing full source url for easier updates later on
0.2.1 Mon Nov 5 18:33:13 CET 2007
- using File::HomeDir instead of computing ourselves $HOME
- removed YAML usage (was here for debugging purpose)
0.2.0 Sun Nov 4 17:41:46 CET 2007
- fixing spec-file when missing files detected by rpmbuild
- rpmbuild now quiet for better output
- fixing test on windows
- fixing case where more than one rpm / srpm found
0.1.3 Wed Oct 24 18:46:01 CEST 2007
- reordered calls to makemaker
- don't rebuild rpm unless needed (or forced)
0.1.2 Sat Oct 20 12:36:16 CEST 2007
- taking jos boumans' input into account
- fixing name of spec file (using distname instead of module name)
0.1.1 Fri Oct 19 13:28:02 CEST 2007
- fixing missing prereqs in build scripts
0.1.0 Thu Oct 18 20:02:52 CEST 2007
- initial release: format_available, and rough init / prepare / create