Revision history for XML-Grammar-Fiction.
-0.14.2 Tue 30 Apr 21:37:32 IDT 2013
+ * Convert 'Changes' (this file) to CPAN::Changes.
+ - Add a test in dist.ini.
* Tweak dist.in to have proper runtime dependencies.
- Thanks to leont on irc.perl.org .
* Remove the Makefile.PL from the target distribution.
- it did not handle dependencies well.
- thanks to ether and kentnl on irc.perl.org .
Mon 29 Apr 12:15:32 IDT 2013
* Moved unused to rejects:
* Made Test::XML::Ordered a test phase requires in dist.ini.
- so it will be mentioned only once.
Sun 28 Apr 06:07:03 IDT 2013
* Update the glob in inc/Test/Run/Builder.pm .
- include t/screenplay/*.t and t/fiction/*.t .
* Add a missing Test::XML::Ordered minimal version of 0.0.5
Sat 27 Apr 14:25:15 IDT 2013
* Do not try to compile scripts/bump-version-number.pl .
- Requires File::Find::Object which isn't a dependency.
* New version of MooX::late to avoid test failures.
Mon 22 Apr 13:29:13 IDT 2013
* Add $VERSION to more missing files.
Mon 22 Apr 13:12:59 IDT 2013
* Add $VERSION to missing files.
Tue 9 Apr 16:41:15 IDT 2013
* Made error handling more informative.
Tue 26 Mar 06:22:47 IST 2013
* Add MooX::late to the dependencies to avoid test failures:
Thu 21 Mar 18:58:59 IST 2013
* BUG FIX: add the xmlns='http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml' to the XML
generated by extradata/screenplay-xml-to-html.xslt - fixed the broken
* Extract some classes into lib/XML/Grammar/Fiction/FromProto/Node/*.
Wed 20 Feb 15:36:55 IST 2013
* Add $VERSION and =head1 VERSION to the .pm files that missed them.
Wed 20 Feb 13:08:42 IST 2013
* Add the <img /> tag to the Screenplay.
* Convert the distribution to use Dist-Zilla.
* Convert the tests from Test::XML to Test::XML::Ordered.
Sun 13 Jan 08:32:43 IST 2013
* Add more links to the XML::Grammar::Fiction's perldoc.
* Convert from Mouse to Moo, MooX and "use MooX 'late'".
* Add t/00-libxml-basic.t to diagnose the XML::LibXML version.
Tue 31 Jul 09:22:01 IDT 2012
* Add an explicit version of 0.0301 to File::Find::Object::Rule .
- With lower versions tests fail.
- Thanks to Slaven Rezic for the report and investigation.
Sat 28 Jul 11:27:22 IDT 2012
* Add List::MoreUtils to the dependencies.
- Some build failures at:
Fri 27 Jul 21:40:10 IDT 2012
* Update the link to the repository in META.yml/META.json.
Fri 27 Jul 09:20:42 IDT 2012
* Add t/style-trailing-space.t to check for trailing space.
- Got rid of trailing space.
- TODO: extract into a CPAN module.
- it made the test suite run faster.
- TODO: test with https://metacpan.org/module/Moo .
Sat Jun 9 23:07:51 IDT 2012
* Add t/base/line-iterator-unit.t to provide unit-tests for
* Add "use autodie" to the modules with open calls.
Wed Jun 8 19:04:57 IDT 2011
* <blockquote> now supports xml:id and xml:lang.
* Fiction-Text: a plus sign ( + ) at the starting line of the paragraph
now indicates that the following tag is a style tag.
* lib/XML/Grammar/Screenplay.pm - add an example in the code.
Wed May 25 12:47:13 IDT 2011
* Add support for the lang="..." attribute of <body> in Fiction-Text which
would be translated to <body xml:lang=".."> attribute in Fiction-XML (and
eventually to DocBook 5/XML).
* Bumped the testing dependencies for Test::XML version '0.08' and
XML::SemanticDiff '1.0000' - the test failed otherwise.
Mon May 23 22:59:05 IDT 2011
* Add the version="5.0" attribute to the top-level tag of the
DocBook 5/XML generated by extradata/fiction-xml-to-docbook.xslt .
* Got rid of leftover files in t/fiction/data that were not used
* A lot of refactoring and cleanup - moved some modules from
XML-Grammar-Fiction to XML-Grammar-FictionBase .
Sun May 22 09:33:43 IDT 2011
* Fix the handling of entities at the start of the opening line of
paragraphs in the Fiction-Text . See
Sat May 21 23:20:43 IDT 2011
* Add support for the <programinglisting> tag.
* Fix the handling of the entities ("&" " " etc.) in Fiction-Text.
Sat May 21 19:45:56 IDT 2011
* Properly handling whitespace after a closing tag in the Fiction-Text
- "</b> foo" should be translated "</b> foo" instead of "</b>foo".
Fri May 20 15:46:18 IDT 2011
* Updated some of the bug report URLs to read "XML-Grammar-Fiction"
instead of "XML-Grammar-Screenplay".
* Add support for the <blockquote> tag to Fiction-XML / Fiction-Text.
Tue May 17 22:59:17 IDT 2011
* Add extradata/screenplay-xml-to-tei.xslt and
lib/XML/Grammar/Screenplay/ToTEI.pm - add tests for them.
- They convert Screenplay-XML into TEI - Text Encoding Initiative,
- Create some sub-classes.
Fri May 13 16:56:00 IDT 2011
* Add support for <ol>, <li> and <ul> to Fiction-Text and Fiction-XML.
Tue Apr 19 00:55:07 IDT 2011
* Add support for [ and other numeric entities.
Sat Apr 9 16:15:17 IDT 2011
* Now handling the <a /> element only in XML::Grammar::Screenplay - it
does not exist in ::Fiction.
* Add support for the <a href="$URL">$CONTENT</a> tag in Fiction-Text
which is translated into <span xlink:href="$URL" >$CONTENT</span> in
Mon Apr 4 23:08:18 IDT 2011
* Add the tag-release.pl script to tag a release using svn.berlios.de.
* Fix the handling of a colon (":") inside a top-level description
Mon Apr 4 00:50:07 IDT 2011
* ::Screenplay - Fix the innerdesc on the start of the line in the middle
* ::Screenplay - add support for Screenplay-Text's <i> tags which get
translated into Screenplay-XML's <italics> tags.
Fri Dec 17 19:38:45 IST 2010
- Moved some unused source files to the rejects directory.
- Convert to the new XML-Grammar-Fiction-Builder which uses
File::ShareDir, which will hopefully resolve testing and installation
Thu Apr 29 22:47:04 IDT 2010
- In the Build.PL - merged 'test_requires' into 'build_requires'.
Turns out that 'test_requires' is a Module::Installism.
Tue Apr 27 10:11:00 IDT 2010
- Made sure XML-Grammar-Screenplay used
XML::Grammar::Fiction::ConfigData instead of
XML::Grammar::Screenplay::ConfigData . This broke the installation
Mon Apr 26 19:25:55 IDT 2010
- Merged in the XML-Grammar-Screenplay into this module.
- Converted XML-Grammar-Screenplay to a non-procedurally-recursive
classes instead of having duplicate copies.
Sat Mar 13 00:28:52 IST 2010
- Implemented better error handling and presentation in
- making use of Exception-Class-based classes.
- Removed the DOCTYPE from the DocBook/XML output (it was a DocBook
Fri Nov 27 11:32:05 IST 2009
- Add the script contrib/docbook-to-fiction-xml-txt.pl .
- Add delimiting empty lines to a =begin ... =end block to settle
Wed Nov 25 11:55:41 IST 2009
- Various refactorings / code cleanup:
- got rid of the _with_curr_line() anti-abstrcation.
- Convert the proto-text parser (::Parser::QnD) to a
non-procedurally recursive one and extracted many methods from it.
Thu Nov 5 18:59:27 IST 2009
- Forked from XML-Grammar-Screenplay-0.0600+trunk.
- Changed to the Fiction proto-text format and XML format.
- Changed the tests to be in accordance with the new semantics.
- Added the resources and keywords to the Build.PL and META.yml.
Fri Oct 9 11:35:30 IST 2009
- Converted the generated Screenplay-XML to its own namespace:
- Adapted the stylesheets, the RelaxNG schema, etc. to that while
adapting the test scripts.
Wed Jul 29 10:12:38 IDT 2009
- Included a "package XML::Grammar::Screenplay::FromProto::Nodes"
Because otherwise the rpm builder was confused.
Wed Mar 4 22:19:43 IST 2009
- Upgraded inc/XML/Grammar/Builder.pm to 0.0101 to (hopefully)
handle the extradata properly under all conditions.
Tue Mar 3 19:38:22 IST 2009
- Changed the Build.PL to use XML::Grammar::Builder.
- changed the tests accordingly, due to the lack of
Fri Feb 27 17:48:52 IST 2009
- Converted to use a RelaxNG schema.
- Now using it in ::ToHTML instead of the DTD.
- Added a sanity check for no inner desc inside the addressing part.
- Changed the 'license' field in Build.PL from 'bsd' to 'mit'
Fri Apr 25 13:27:16 IDT 2008
- Fixed a thinko with the wrong path to the DTD:
"products-syndication.dtd" instead of "screenplay-xml.dtd".
Possibly a copy-and-paste bug.
Sat Jul 14 10:43:57 IDT 2007
- Converted the "Screeplay" strings that were a leftover from
the wrong module-starter invocation into "Screenplay".
Mon Jun 11 21:26:48 IDT 2007
- Added the Quick-and-Dirty FromProto parser, which is slightly faster,
than the Parse::RecDescent one and with much better diagnostics.
- More parsers can be added later.
- Broke some compatibility - now require "use"-ing the parser class.
Tue May 22 07:46:18 IDT 2007
- Added a description of the proto-text format in the POD and
- Fixed the space being part of the saying issue in the generated
Mon May 21 00:26:35 IDT 2007
- Added the title="" attribute to the scene tag.
- Added support for SGML-like entities
- Added the direct ScreenplayXML -> HTML processor.
Thu May 17 19:14:01 IDT 2007
- BUG FIX: Changed to open the filename in
XML::Grammar::Screenplay::FromProto in ":utf8" mode.
- BUG FIX: added more dependencies to the Build.PL.
- First version, released on an unsuspecting world.