Revision history for XML-Grammar-Fiction.
0.1.3 Fri Dec 17 19:38:45 IST 2010
- Moved some unused source files to the rejects directory.
- Convert to the new XML-Grammar-Fiction-Builder which uses
File::ShareDir, which will hopefully resolve testing and installation
0.1.2 Thu Apr 29 22:47:04 IDT 2010
- In the Build.PL - merged 'test_requires' into 'build_requires'.
Turns out that 'test_requires' is a Module::Installism.
0.1.1 Tue Apr 27 10:11:00 IDT 2010
- Made sure XML-Grammar-Screenplay used
XML::Grammar::Fiction::ConfigData instead of
XML::Grammar::Screenplay::ConfigData . This broke the installation
and tests on the following test reports:
0.1.0 Mon Apr 26 19:25:55 IDT 2010
- Merged in the XML-Grammar-Screenplay into this module.
- Converted XML-Grammar-Screenplay to a non-procedurally-recursive
- Created some base classes:
- Made XML-Grammar-Screenplay use some of the XML-Grammar-Fiction
classes instead of having duplicate copies.
- Add the TODO file.
0.0.4 Sat Mar 13 00:28:52 IST 2010
- Implemented better error handling and presentation in
- making use of Exception-Class-based classes.
- Removed the DOCTYPE from the DocBook/XML output (it was a DocBook
0.0.3 Fri Nov 27 11:32:05 IST 2009
- Add the script contrib/docbook-to-fiction-xml-txt.pl .
- Add delimiting empty lines to a =begin ... =end block to settle
some versions of t/pod.t
- Thanks to SREZIC.
0.0.2 Wed Nov 25 11:55:41 IST 2009
- Various refactorings / code cleanup:
- removed old methods.
- got rid of the _with_curr_line() anti-abstrcation.
- converted the parsing exceptions to Exception-Class
( see lib/XML/Grammar/Fiction/Err.pm )
- Extract the Struct/Tag.pm helper class.
- extracted the lib/XML/Grammar/Fiction/RendererBase.pm
and lib/XML/Grammar/Fiction/RNG_Renderer.pm base classes.
- Convert the proto-text parser (::Parser::QnD) to a
non-procedurally recursive one and extracted many methods from it.
0.0.1 Thu Nov 5 18:59:27 IST 2009
- Forked from XML-Grammar-Screenplay-0.0600+trunk.
- Changed to the Fiction proto-text format and XML format.
- Changed the tests to be in accordance with the new semantics.
- First CPAN release.
Revision history for XML-Grammar-Screenplay
- Added the resources and keywords to the Build.PL and META.yml.
0.0600 Fri Oct 9 11:35:30 IST 2009
- Converted the generated Screenplay-XML to its own namespace:
- Adapted the stylesheets, the RelaxNG schema, etc. to that while
adapting the test scripts.
0.0503 Wed Jul 29 10:12:38 IDT 2009
- Included a "package XML::Grammar::Screenplay::FromProto::Nodes"
statement at the top of:
Because otherwise the rpm builder was confused.
0.0502 Wed Mar 4 22:19:43 IST 2009
- Upgraded inc/XML/Grammar/Builder.pm to 0.0101 to (hopefully)
handle the extradata properly under all conditions.
0.0501 Tue Mar 3 19:38:22 IST 2009
- Changed the Build.PL to use XML::Grammar::Builder.
- changed the tests accordingly, due to the lack of
0.0500 Fri Feb 27 17:48:52 IST 2009
- Converted to use a RelaxNG schema.
- Now using it in ::ToHTML instead of the DTD.
- Added a sanity check for no inner desc inside the addressing part.
- Changed the 'license' field in Build.PL from 'bsd' to 'mit'
which is more accurate.
0.0402 Fri Apr 25 13:27:16 IDT 2008
- Fixed a thinko with the wrong path to the DTD:
"products-syndication.dtd" instead of "screenplay-xml.dtd".
Possibly a copy-and-paste bug.
0.0401 Sat Jul 14 10:43:57 IDT 2007
- Converted the "Screeplay" strings that were a leftover from
the wrong module-starter invocation into "Screenplay".
0.04 Mon Jun 11 21:26:48 IDT 2007
- Added the Quick-and-Dirty FromProto parser, which is slightly faster,
than the Parse::RecDescent one and with much better diagnostics.
- More parsers can be added later.
- Broke some compatibility - now require "use"-ing the parser class.
0.03 Tue May 22 07:46:18 IDT 2007
- Added the <br /> tag.
- Added a description of the proto-text format in the POD and
- Fixed the space being part of the saying issue in the generated
0.02 Mon May 21 00:26:35 IDT 2007
- Added the title="" attribute to the scene tag.
- Added support for SGML-like entities
- Added the direct ScreenplayXML -> HTML processor.
0.0101 Thu May 17 19:14:01 IDT 2007
- BUG FIX: Changed to open the filename in
XML::Grammar::Screenplay::FromProto in ":utf8" mode.
- BUG FIX: added more dependencies to the Build.PL.
First version, released on an unsuspecting world.