Revision history for App-ManiacDownloader
- Convert _open_fh_for_read_write_without_clobbering to a single sysopen
- Thanks to Steven Haryanto for the tip.
- Restart connections on a timeout of 18 seconds.
- Fix the =encoding directive at the POD.
- Minimum requirement on perl-5.012.
- Minimum requirement on Getopt::Long.
- Fix test failures such as http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/644372ae-81e9-11e3-b4a0-401c3071082f
- Fix the resuming of downloads. The problem was that the opens
of the resumed buffer file, clobbered the existing file because we used
- Add MooX::late to the Prereqs.
- Its lack made the distribution fail.
- Add a Test::TrailingSpace test to dist.ini .
- Make sure the application can be interrupted and resumed.
- it saves a JSON file upon getting an interrupt.
- Add MANIFEST.SKIP and filter out the **/*~ files.
- First version, released on an unsuspecting world