- interpolating strings directly into regex.
- either comment that you want to inject a sub-regex or use \Q and \E.
- don't overuse $_ - it's prune to errors.
+ - Mixing tabs and spaces.
- - Mixing tabs and spaces.
- Always add an explicit return from the subroutine.
- <<return 0;>> instead of <<return;>>
- leading underscores ("_") for non-API methods and functions.
+<item id="mixing_tabs_and_spaces" h="Mixing Tabs and Spaces">
+Some improperly configured text editors may be used to write code that, while
+indented well at a certain tab size looks terrible on other tab sizes, due
+to a mixture of tabs and spaces. So either use tabs for indentation or make
+sure your tab key expands to a constant number of spaces. You may also wish
+to make use of <cpan_self_dist d="Perl-Tidy" /> to properly format your