- not using autodie or "or die".
+ - Writing automated tests.
* Add a link to perlweekly.com somewhere.
- - Writing automated tests.
- Packaging as a CPAN distribution.
- Parsing XML/HTML/JSON/CSV/etc. using regular expressions.
- Generating Invalid markup (HTML, etc.)
+<item id="automated_tests" h="Writing Automated Tests">
+Automated tests help verify that the code is working correctly, that bugs
+are not introduced due to refactoring or the addition of new feature, and also
+provide specifications and interface documentation to the code. As a result,
+automated tests have been considered a good practise for a long time.
+For more information about how to write automated tests, see
+<a href="$(ROOT)/uses/qa/">our page about quality assurance in