Revision history for File-Dir-Dumper
-0.0.7 Wed Jun 30 20:09:13 IDT 2010
- Hopefully fixed the tests (and functionality) on Windows by
using getpwent only on Unix systems.
- Thanks to Devel-CheckOS.
-0.0.6 Sun Jun 28 10:36:56 IDT 2009
- Added resources and keywords to the META.yml.
-0.0.5 Thu Nov 13 12:12:06 IST 2008
- Fixed dumper.t to resolve this test problem:
- the GID was setgid'ed or something.
-0.0.4 Mon Nov 10 19:33:03 IST 2008
- In 'build_requires' - changed IO::Scalar (which we're not
using in the tests) to IO::String (which we do).
- added the --help flag and the man page to dir-dump.
- added some links to "SEE ALSO".
-0.0.3 Thu Nov 6 11:06:06 IST 2008
- Added more dependencies to the Build.PL, including the up-to-date
version of Getopt::Long, with GetOptionsFromArray.
-0.0.2 Mon Nov 3 14:25:03 IST 2008
- Fixed the ::App module - it didn't "use" JSON::Writer.
- Added a test script for the ::App module.
-0.0.1 Mon Nov 3 08:20:10 IST 2008
- doesn't handle symbolic links.
- dir-dump -o to-file.txt $dir_to_dump