File::Find::Object is an object-oriented and iterative replacement for
File::Find. I.e: it is a module for traversing a directory tree, and finding
all the files contained within it programatically.
To install this module type the following:
after you install all of its dependencies.
Alternatively use the CPAN.pm module:
# perl -MCPAN -e 'install File::Find::Object'
Or the newer CPANPLUS.pm module
# perl -MCPANPLUS -e 'install File::Find::Object'
This module's dependencies are:
1. A Perl version that supports the "use warnings" pragma.
2. The Class::Accessor module from CPAN.
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2005, 2006 by Olivier Thauvin
This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the following terms:
1. The GNU General Public License Version 2.0 -
2. The Artistic License Version 2.0 -
3. At your option - any later version of either or both of these licenses.